A Manufacturers’ Safety Council (MSC) is an exclusive group of occupational health and safety professionals from CME member companies.
A MSC peer council provides a forum for the confidential exchange of information on a wide range of current health and safety issues. Meetings are highly interactive and participants are expected to share their experiences on various topics to help the group resolve their health and safety challenges. Groups also gain access to CME resources and trusted third party subject matter experts.
This Council is currently only offered in BC.
Common participants in a MSC include Safety Managers, Safety Coordinators, Occupational Health and Safety professionals, and Continual Improvement Supervisors
Resolving health and safety issues faced by small and medium sized manufacturers
how it works
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies.
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources.
- The council is coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has senior level nsales and marketing executive experience.
- Each month, a morning meeting is held at one of the participants’ facilities.
- Discussions are confidential.
Participation in a MHRC is an opportunity exclusive to CME members in good standing.
- Safety best-practices
- Risk management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Regulation compliance
- WorkSafeBC policies and procedures
- Occupational Safety Standard of
- Excellence / Certificate of Recognition
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machinery safeguards
- Workers compensation
- First Aid
- Injury Management
- Return to Work
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and dust
- Hazardous materials management
For more information, please complete the form below. Please note, this Council is currently only offered in BC.