CME’s National Policy Council focuses on significant issues affecting the manufacturing sector at the federal level to maintain Canada’s manufacturers competitiveness.
This council enables us to develop and present recommendations that can shape federal policies on key issues such as trade, taxation, immigration and others. This council plays a crucial role in influencing and forming decisions that impact the broader landscape of the Canadian manufacturing industry.
This council provides us with an opportunity to gain insight into your priorities, needs, and recommendations. Make your perspectives known.
WHY NATIONAL POLICY COUNCIL?
- Direct access to government decision-makers
- Exclusive access to intelligence and insights
- Best-practice sharing with peers
- Contributions to CME advocacy directions
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Policy, compliance and regulatory professionals
- Government relations professionals
- Executives and senior leaders
- Business owners
*Participation in a Policy Interest Group is an opportunity exclusive to CME members.
To find out more information or to join, contact a CME representative today.