CME Ontario Policy Interest Groups are a platform for our members to discuss current policy developments with their peers and contribute to CME’s advocacy agenda. Advisory groups are at the front-line of decision-making with high-ranking government officials often attending the meetings to gather direct feedback from industry.
The Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Workplace Compensation Committee deals with legislative, regulatory, policy or administrative matters arising from the Ministry of Labour or the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board. The meetings offer the opportunity to voice concerns related to OH&S or Workplace Compensation.
Why join this group?
- Direct access to government decision-makers
- Exclusive access to intelligence and insights
- Best-practice sharing with peers
- Contributions to CME advocacy directions
Who Can Benefit?
- Human Resources professionals
- Government relations professionals
- Small Business owners
*Participation in this committee is an opportunity exclusive to CME members.
If you’re not already a member, click here to learn more.
For more information, please complete the form below or contact Pratik Bhalerao.